Kit match for infant loss

So I’m looking to get a newborn reborn of my baby girl I lost at 19 weeks. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the opportunity to get any pictures taken of her, so I’ll list things that I’d like and hopefully one of you lovely ladies can help me find a match
Requirements
Upturned nose

Would like
Full limbs
Long ‘monkey’ fingers and toes
Skinny limbs

I have a picture of a baby that looks extremely similar to her but I don’t want to post it here as it might upset/offend someone

Thanks as always
Rebecca

1 Like

What size of kit?

Newborn or preemie would be great. I have a life size 11” sculpt of her already

I’m not usually good at this, but Promise by Marita Winters was the first to pop in my head. She is 10-11" though.

Great minds think alike :grin:

1 Like

I always thought Hope and Chance by Sabine Hansen were good preemies. Very skinny limbs on them. The arms are only 3/4, though.

1 Like

My first thought was Maia
She is 16 inches and kinda spendy for a preemie kit

https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/reborn-dool-kits/maia-by-priscilla-lopes-detail?lang=en-GB

6 Likes

I’ve been looking into getting a mini vinyl too! Thank you for the suggestion

1 Like

I actually have a little monkey! I have all of the Bonnie brown kits except one!

3 Likes

Oh gosh I love her!

2 Likes

Hope looks a lot like my Genevieve, thank you!

1 Like

How about Mavie by Evelina Wosnjuk? My mom just got the kit (17") an it has skinny little limbs like Maia’s.

3 Likes

@Helenabeereborns So sorry for your loss. I too know that feeling. Unfortunately a few of us on this Forum do.

1 Like

Thank you for your sweet comment, I appreciate it

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I’ve chosen this kit and I think she’s just perfect. She reminds me so much of my daughter!

5 Likes

Awesome!!! Maybe I am good at this after all!! :blush:

2 Likes

19 weeks is still very tiny, calebs limbs are perfect, not sure if he has a turned up nose.