Kit ID ...please

Does anyone know who this smush faced cutie is?

I tried for 10 minutes to post this. It kept telling me the topic title has already been used…what’s with that?

4 Likes

Anything on the neck flange?

Oh it’s not mine. It’s a picture from online. I’m trying to find out what kit it is to see if I can find one for sale.

1 Like

It reminds me a little of Emily Jameson sculpts.

Maybe Linda Murray?

1 Like

Looks like either Lara or Kassi by Linda Murray, looks more like Lara, but I’m not positive.

1 Like

I just looked on dollsbysandie and it sure looks like Kassi.

Thank you all. I googled Kassi and yes I’m pretty positive that’s her. Thank you :slight_smile:

Has anyone worked with the cradle kits, hows the vinyl for painting and rooting?

2 Likes

I did Linda Murray’s Evie and had no problems with painting or rooting.

Her Krista is very cute also! lol

Yes, they will not allow to post another topic with the same or similar title. It’s so annoying. How many different ways can you say “what kit is this”? :confounded:

1 Like

LoL. my thoughts exactly.

@MichelleP20
Can you take a photo of her ear for me …please please please :slight_smile: I searched for some photos online but couldn;t find any good ones. If her ear really looks like the photos of Sandie’s it would be a deal breaker for me :pensive:

2 Likes

Maybe ear rings would help :wink:

Linda Murray?

Oh they look way better then the pics on Sandie’s. Thank you.

@ludmila
I pierced my first baby ears the other day and it came out really cute. I think I’m going to do it more often especially for the bald baby girls that just look ALL girl if that makes sense.

4 Likes

It’s Kassi. I recognized her right away!

Smarty Pants!!! lolol

Lol