Kim is having a baby!

Thank you, Amanda!

Thank you! :smiley:

Thanks, Jenni! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’m sorry I had to cancel your order. The first four months of pregnancy were rough. :frowning: The giveaway doll was a pre-painted kit. But I look forward to getting back to reborning this Spring. :slight_smile: I’ll still be creating tutorials where I find time in the meantime.

4 Likes

Congratulations Kim.

Gorgeous photo of you! I’m so happy for you. My niece had her baby boy 4 weeks ago and he has already changed so much.

Congratulations, Kim! God bless you, your hubby and your little one! Prayers for a perfect delivery, and can’t wait to see pictures of your little miracle!

Thank you for the update. We are all excited for y’all. Take care of yourself and your little one. Enjoy him he will only be little for a short while. You can make babies(not the real ones lol) later.

Can’t wait for your newest creation to arrive.So very excited for you and your hubby.Congratulations! I also LOVE the new hair-do.You look gorgeous !

No problem at all. I thought it was a possibility you cancelled because you were pregnant. I totally understand. Congrats on the pregnancy. Wishing you a quick and easy labor.

Thank you Kim!!! I will definitely be picking up a couple of those brushes:) I just got soo excited when I heard you were having a baby and your announcement video was great. Your husband is amazing and I am very happy for you both!! Also I’m guessing you will be doing your OWN custom before long! Also my husband and I have a birthday in February and we are in shooting range! I will let you know if you hit it!! No matter February is a cool month!!
Congratulations to you both