Kiln?

Wow, you have a kiln!!?? I’m so jealous!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, a small one, but I love it. :blush: I fuse glass in it. Hey, maybe I should make a glass baby!?

3 Likes

I have a kiln that I used for Porcelain dolls back in the day when I made them. I would not think of putting a vinyl doll in there, but that’s just me. Really, if you are going to continue making reborn dolls do yourself a favor and invest in a NuWave oven, it’s definitely your best bet. Good Luck.

3 Likes

A glass baby would be awesome!

2 Likes

I am a newbie, in the final steps of by first 2 reborn. Two, bc I have been working “very” carefully on both at the same time, practicing on one for me! and one for my older sister, who is patiently waiting for her baby, in my native Country. The babys are almost done even with mono- rooting hair, and the oven have been working perfect. I will recommend just to check this option if you please, and invest in your Nuwave oven. Sorry to mention this here in this forum, but I bought my at “qvc” for $136. 00 dollars new, with guaranteed of sending it back after 30 days if not satisfied. It is theNewave Pro, with an extended 3” ring. Just a recommendation!

2 Likes

Thanks!

NuWaves are usually available on FB MarketPlace. I paid $30 for my latest one. The replacement dome is that much (I think?)

Thank you. I just received my Genesis paints today. If I have success with them then I will consider it.

If you invest in a NuWave make sure it has the extender ring----it is a MUST!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I know! I do air dry. I like to say to my husband, “we don’t bake babies, do we?”… LOLOL He always agrees.

I don’t use FB, I should investigate that Marketplace for other tools.