Kaya----3rd rooting (girl)

Here is Kaya as a girl. Things don’t show up to well, cheap camera!

5 Likes

This one is a sweetie too. Good work.

Well, gee…I was all for BOY but now I see GIRL…LOL…either way works! You have chosen some darling clothes for your babies.

Thank you for your sweet comments, makes me want to better myself. Glad you like the clothing, I have an attraction to pastel and vintage clothing mostly, I’m not as big on bright colored clothes but I sure have seen some adorable outfits on this forum. Thanks again Otterbaby2 and kareninflorida, you 2 ladies always have such encouraging words for us newer reborners.

Thank you for your sweet comments, makes me want to better myself. Glad you like the clothing, I have an attraction to pastel and vintage clothing mostly, I’m not as big on bright colored clothes but I sure have seen some adorable outfits on this forum. Thanks again Otterbaby2 and kareninflorida, you 2 ladies always have such encouraging words for us newer reborners.

I’d say that she looks really great in pics taken with a cheap camera, but I know what you mean. And, I’m still learning how to take pics with my expensive camera. I’m on my third camera.

I love her coloring and her clothes are darling!

Aw she is so sweet!!

Thank You all for the nice comments, I’m trying, glad you like her clothes.

Kaya is one of my favorite sculpts. Your version is beautiful!

Thanks, I’m learning. Your comment is so thoughtful and much appreciated.

She is beautiful. You did a great job on her.

Thank You, it means a lot to have such nice comments from everyone.

Great looking mottle, coloring and blushing that you acheived on this baby. She is adorable.

Yipee------I’m getting better! Thank You so much, I don’t have a good camera so the details don’t shpw up to well but they are there. I am still struggling to get a little more color, I have this very soft pale thing going on all the time.

1 Like