Just wanted to share and show appreciation

I recently made a purchase from GrammasLittleDoll. I was blown away by her generosity. The transaction was fantastic…i did have a little extra wait time which was no fault of hers (flooding in Tennessee) but i opened the gifts and this is what i was surprised with. I purchased the Realborn Brooklyn from her.

such beautiful outfits!!!

30 Likes

The last one i think is my absolute favorite!!!

1 Like

I ordered from @GrammasLittleDoll also, it was amazing! She is amazing!

3 Likes

This is so awesome to read! Something so positive about one of our own, or anywhere for that matter. So much negativity in the world. What a blessing to have people like this who go way above and beyond.

6 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing. This made my day!

4 Likes

How wonderful and adorable outfits!!! :smile:

2 Likes

@GrammasLittleDoll, hello there, I don’t believe I have ever talked direct to you but I just wanted to say ‘I love your Avatar’ (your dog), is it a German Shorthair Pointer? So Cute!!

Thank you. Bailey is a brittany (spaniel). He is a bird dog. He is almost one year old. He is the second brittany we have owned. My grandfather hunted and owned brittanies, so I have fond memories of the breed.

1 Like

Well, he’s adorable and I love his name too!!

1 Like

Wonderful surprise! So nice these days when someone does more than the bare minimum. Makes days so much better.

2 Likes

Oh wow!! That’s wonderful!!

2 Likes