Just wanted to say hi!

Hi everyone. I’m Lisa and I’m new around here, although I’ve been following the forum since the summer. I discovered reborns by accident on YouTube, and was immediately hooked! Three weeks later I bought my first reborn from @Blissfulbabies and I love her. I aspire to try reborning sometime but not sure when I can afford to do that. I at least thought I could join here and show pics of Baby Kase (now Delaney) that Melanie made for me. I haven’t shared my doll with many people because I don’t know how they would react, but I know I could share and talk to you ladies and you wouldn’t mind at all :wink: If I figure out how to add a pic I will share soon

13 Likes

Hi and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you. Can’t wait to see pics of your little Delaney. :smile:

1 Like

13 Likes

Hi LIsa, welcome to the forum, it’s nice to "meet’ you!! Glad you decided to join in the fun, maybe someday soon you will decide to try your hand at reborning—but let me warn you it is very addicting!! Your baby is very cute, like the little outfit for Christmas, Cute, cute, cute!!!

3 Likes

Hi Lisa glad you joined us. Like you I was a stalker at first, but you will feel welcome her. This is the best bunch of people they are always friendly and helpful.

1 Like

Sweet baby can’t go wrong with a baby from Melanie. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome, Lisa! Congratulations on your first reborn baby!!

2 Likes

Welcome Lisa , and welcome to the world of baby addicts. By the way you chose a cute baby from a top notch artist.

2 Likes

Welcome!! Can’t wait to see those pictures!

2 Likes

Here’s one more of her in her jammies❤️

6 Likes

Very cute!!

1 Like

Welcome! Nice baby!

1 Like

Welcome Lisa. I am glad that Delaney has found a good mommy. I find amusement in the reaction a reborn gets in public it is so funny. When a motherly 8 year and I go to the library, I just watch the show.

1 Like

Pleasure to meet you Lisa. Look forward to seeing you on the forum! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hi Lisa and welcome to the family x

Congratulations on your beautiful baby :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Lisa. Your baby is such a cutie. You are welcome to share with us any time you want. There is a very nice forum family here.

2 Likes

Welcome to you and your adorable baby! You couldn’t have bought her from a nicer artist! Melanie is a sweetheart. I hope you start reborning soon as we are all standing by, ready to help!

3 Likes

Welcome to you and beautiful Miss Delaney! You’re gonna have lots of fun here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@LisaLynn. Hi! So happy to see you and little Delaney on here. So glad you joined us. I’ve missed this baby more than any of my others and still have pictures of her as my background. So happy you are enjoying this sweet little one. You will love it here because we support each other and have the most fun!

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments! Love you all.

3 Likes