Just moved in today

I just couldn’t stand it with out heads and limbs surrounding me!!! Guess what area I unpacked first???

9 Likes

Feels more like home now huh?

1 Like

Just in time for Leah and Savannah’s homecoming.

1 Like

Yes Lynn:-) it sure does!!! :smiley::heart:️:smiley: and Jean! I am so excited to see them!!! They went to California for a bit of surgery! Lololol I can’t wait to see the nip/tuck! Next time… I’m sending myself!!! :smiley::tada:

1 Like

Yea! Do you get a whole room for your nursery?

1 Like

I do until my hubby gets home and says HELL NO! :flushed:

2 Likes

I took over the entire den😀who NEEDS a den anyways??? But I DO NEED a doll room! Wants and needs. I need a doll room and he wants not to see heads and limbs. I win! Need beats want… Right???

3 Likes

Hahaha!!! Tell him you were there first and have claimed it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree, Nichole!!!

1 Like

Well, you just read by best arguement I’ve got. I’ll let you know how things turn out for me. :grin:cross your heels!!!:smiley:

3 Likes

LOL! Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Put up a baby gate, say they have taken over this room ! Do you really want to enter ? :imp:

4 Likes

When does he get home?

1 Like

Lol I need to know how this turns out!

1 Like

Hahahahahaha! You are so funny…I am betting on you…Hubby hasn’t got a chance! heehee!

2 Likes

He got home! He is in a bad mood. BUT… I didn’t point it out, and he didn’t seem to notice!!! Lmao! This is GREAT!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: Maybe he just won’t ever notice!!! :flushed::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::baby:t3::baby:t3::baby:t3::baby:t3::baby:t3::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Lolololololol that is flippen hilarious!:smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for betting on me guys!!! You made me strong!!! :smiley::heart:️ Lololol I am so happy right now!!! But I have to act normal. It’s tough!!! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s not done! This is just the beginning!!!:smiley:

3 Likes

You will have LOTS of room!

1 Like