Just loving babies! (5 pics)

@EmOh I don’t know why that made me tear up that fact that it was Dad or the fact that you are doing what his Mom did. So sweet!

5 Likes

I certainly don’t have all the talent and skills she had, and reborns were a little after her time on earth, but becoming interested in dolls makes me feel closer to her even though she is gone. I know it makes my parents see more of her in me now too.

Btw, my Mom named her girl reborn after her mother-in-law (my Gramma on my Dad’s side). Realborn Ever by @Jlesser, is now known as Baby Eva May. Mom decided her unexpected second reborn, Ever by @ShawnP, is a boy named Chuckie after a late family friend. My mom doesn’t watch horror movies and is completely oblivious of the notorious Chucky doll.

Here are the last pix I took of them on the day I sent them off to my parents. Very bittersweet, I was getting attached but knew they had to go and bring happiness to Mom and Dad.

And the before and after arrival pix Dad took of their basket. Mom is disabled and doesn’t use computers or tech. She told him how to arrange them in their basket for the after pic I requested. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Awesome basket and such cute Twins!

2 Likes

These guys are so sweet! That basket is perfect for them. It was really loving of you to get these for her.

3 Likes

Beautiful twins. It’s sweet your dad is so encouraging.:heartpulse:

2 Likes