Just because its a well known Artist doesn't make them trustworthy~

Diane, very well said. I believe in treating others as you would like to be treated. Kindness, respect and honesty. Three of my favorite words~

4 Likes

@Deb I am so sorry that you had to be a victim and go through all of this. I hope that it will all resolve for you. You are brave to take a stand against this kind of behavior. :rose:

3 Likes

@Diane, thank you so very much. I hope so as well. If she does as she stated today I can honestly say I could forgive her for her actions. She did apologize and admitted she was wrong. In the end that means the most.

4 Likes

@Diane,
That was so well said and I agree whole-heartedly.

5 Likes

Oh that’s just awful. I was looking at one of her finished babies awhile back I wanted to buy for me lol she does amazing work. That is really sad to hear it’s hard to trust anyone these days. Hopefully it all works out for you :slight_smile: thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks Leslie!! :slight_smile:

Good for you Deb for coming forward and letting us all know of your troubles. I grew up when people like this were few and far between , and I was brought up to follow the Golden rule of treating others how you would like to be treated . I have been scammed more than once lately , and can honestly say it horrified me that people can be so awful and distrustful . I lost a very expensive reborn in a trade that never happened , and I have also been scammed by an Ebay member who lied about not receiving her baby when tracking clearly stated she had even signed for it . It is so sad that we can’t trust people , and that these scammers keep getting away with it over and over . When they get caught , they just make up a new I.D. on Ebay .I spoke to Ebay about a woman I knew that had changed her I.D. at least 8 times , and they couldn’t have cared less unfortunately .I couldn’t beleive that they were not interested in hearing or doing anything about it !! ! I hope your situation comes out well for you in the end .

3 Likes

@Jean, thank you so very much! You were one that I have seen talk on here where you had the same stuff happen. It just breaks my heart to see this happen. It also makes me very angry that anyone could be that low and deceiving. I feel what we put out in this world it comes back to ya in a good way or a bad way. It all depends on how you treat others. I like to know I live and treat others the way I want to be treated. The evil ones in the end will get what they deserve. Karma is truly a wonderful thing. I still have not received anything at this point. I know the money will get returned but at this point I really don’t even care about that. I just don’t want the same thing to happen to you ladies by the same person. On a good note its not gonna stop me from the hobby I love so much. My newest baby is coming along nicely. Shes a twin!!! :smile:

4 Likes

That link doesn’t work anymore!

1 Like

She took her Facebook page down. :frowning: