Just a glimpse of the ever growing replica problem our community has...šŸ¤¢

Oh absolutely not ! But at least it can improve a bit. I think a good reputation can be gain only if redemption is sincere, and I doubt it could be their case.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: well it would be better than what they are doing

2 Likes

You arenā€™t to believe this, but one of the companies responded telling me that they have many scanned baby kits in the works. They even asked about what we like in kits and bodies.

I flat out offered to help, telling them that if they want to send me pictures they can. I will give them honest feedback.

I absolutely think that they will keep their bad reputation. Some people will hate them and refuse to buy anything no matter what they sell.

Iā€™m okay with my thinking being WAY different from most, but I really think that artists should be able to buy if they actually create something worth buying. If we donā€™t, they will probably not bother and keep stealing kits from others.

Iā€™m not saying we could ever put a stop to this, but maybe we can put a little dent in it. They copy each other. Maybe some would wholesale to other companiesā€¦ who knows. All I know is that nothing else anyone is doing is working.

5 Likes

I hope they donā€™t mean scanned kits. To me that sounds like more copies.

3 Likes

Because theyā€™d think they were cheap Chinese wannabesā€¦ remember the cheap fake ā€œfashion dollsā€? That were like super thin plastic and super ugly? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: they need quick cash to pay for the lawyers

2 Likes

Plus dolls do stay still during scams but if we are talking photos those stay still too

2 Likes

They are either scanning babies or photos of babiesā€¦ not sure.

2 Likes

Epic fail, right?

Thatā€™s a good point of view actually.

4 Likes