June on sale!

Quick before she goes off sale …

2 Likes

I just went over there to look for a body for Kenzie. First thing I saw was June on sale. I couldn’t resist. I want her so bad. I was hoping she would go on sale soon. Yay for Bountiful babies awesome sales! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad you got her :heart_eyes:

Thank you for posting this, I just got her! She is my favorite realborn so far and I almost ordered her when she was first available. I’m so glad that I waited!

1 Like

Rats!!! I have to wait :frowning: I was hoping to get her on sale, because she looks so close to my first granddaughter But I have two orders from BB this week and I just can’t justify another shipping cost. I hope to soon…the sales today are great!

1 Like

I bought Asher on sale yesterday, then June today. I wish I had waited a day on Asher. But you never know how long these little flash sales are going to last. :grimacing:

2 Likes

@ashleyfox98 your welcome x

1 Like

@Katinafleming I know the feeling, trust me it happens to me all the time lol

@Vanniek Don’t worry she will be up again, better to wait until you have the funds x

1 Like

got 2 of baby june

1 Like

I checked my PayPal and I had just short of a few dollars that had to come out of my bank account. So I did get her but I Have to be done for a long while now. I just can’t look anymore. Ty for your sweet comment :purple_heart:

1 Like

I am so excited too, I just ordered her, too bad I just put an order in yesterday

1 Like