Juan's shoe size

Does anyone know what size shoes Juan wears. BB says he wears a size 18 month cloths. Has anyone else done him?

2 Likes

Ok thank you. He has fried my nerves.

1 Like

it has been a looooong process and my hands are hurting like crazy. I just need to root his hair, add finishing touches and assemble. I don’t think I will ever do this kit again.

7 Likes

I have him too. I don’t even know if I will do him. Are you using genesis or air dry?

4 Likes

Yay can’t wait to see them!

1 Like

He wears 24 mo clothes and just barely fits in those. I’ve done 2 of them and believe me, size 18 mos clothes will laugh at you when you try to put them on him. Size 3 wide shoes are a perfect fit but they must be very wide.

1 Like

Will 18 month slippers work?

Do they stretch? A lot?

1 Like

I just ordered some for him, I’ll try to remember to come back to let you know if they stretched, lol! Thanks.

1 Like

Oohh I just started Juan. I hate him. lol. He is a custom and his head is so huge. :joy::joy::joy: I was just coming on to ask his shoe size, so VERY VERY happy you did.

2 Likes

Yes I am. He talks paint beautifully, but he is just so big.

1 Like

The shoes did stretch, but not enough, lol. So I will be ordering a size 5 in a few days, :disappointed:

1 Like

I have put Juan up for awhile. I have half his head done but my heart just isn’t in it!

1 Like

Awe, he is huge, lol.

1 Like