Jsmommy

7 Likes

Did i miss a thread somewhere? What happened?

3 Likes

The thread about “Frankie” has many people offering supplies, as she has lost everything in a house fire in CA. I thought it might be easier if we started a new thread with information for those who want to donate.

3 Likes

Her house burnt in the Carr fire in California

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s what I was trying to do… ^^ Send @Kate to the page she was asking about. Did I do it wrong…? If so, how do I do it?? Lol @pipgirl_el @jlesser

3 Likes

No i just saw you tagged me in it. How terrible for her!

I have a Frankie kit I can donate I think. Does she use GHSP or airdry? I’m gonna have to dig and see what I got.

3 Likes

I will have to dig around. I sold off a lot a while ago, then added everything extra to the traveling pants box.

1 Like

I dont usually reply on here, but I saw something I might have been able to help with so I jumped in.

1 Like

I copied and pasted the thread address on my computer.

1 Like

That’s great, how sweet of you, and all the others helping her. I haven’t been reborning very long and dont have much of a stash built up, but I am praying for her and her family. It’s just horrible she is having to go through this. :pensive: I can’t even imagine…

Updated info in the first post

I know I have some strawberry blonde mohair from J’s Premium, plus a few brushes and some extra GHSP paints, not to mention kits! I’ll look when I get home tonight and post a better list after that.

4 Likes

I’ll send a kit or two. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

will list soon

I will donate these babies with bodies

and some other items to fill the box for her.

5 Likes

I’m sending a BB gift certificate

8 Likes

This is so sweet of everyone!

I would rather donate money when I can to go toward things she needs life wise.

She lost all her stuff… clothes, food, etc

@Jsmommy is there a gofundme account?

7 Likes