Baby frankie

Oh my goodness I am so so sorry you are going through this

Thank you for the kind words, I’m sad about everything and I had about 14 dolls to paint and I had 3 finished. But to be able to get at least 1 and it be my very first ever doll I painted. I’m so happy. It has brightened my situation.

4 Likes

Im glad that little reborn head can give you a bit of joy…Im so sorry about the loss of your home and most all that was it it. Its sounds as though you are a half full kinda person but Im sure this has been devastating for you. I hope things get sorted and you can dust yourself off and start again.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I feel just awful for you! I’m so glad that Frankie survived and I know you will cherish him even more. I will keep you and that entire area in my prayers. I’m glad you are safe.

1 Like

I couldn’t even imagine!!! My heart breaks for you and everyone affected. Lifting you all in prayers. anything I can do to help?

It breaks my heart to see you lose everything. Let me know if I can help.

My heart goes out to you and everyone affected by the terrible fires out there. I’m so very sorry for all you’re going through.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss.

Those fires are so scary, I am so sorry for the loss of your home. I am glad that you and your family are safe.

1 Like

OPlease let us know when you get somewhere settled. I would love to put a box of painting goodies together for you to get you started again, and I’ll bet I’m not the only one who will want to help!:grinning:. God bless you for your humor and strength. And Bless that little doll hiding in the ashes, I’m so glad he is waiting for you!
Please keep us posted , I will keep you in my prayers.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry that this happened to you. I can not imagine what this must feel like looking at all that you own in that pile, but just thankful that you and your family are safe. Praying that you can get rebuilt and continue on your reborning journey. :pray:t2:

1 Like

DITTO to all the above. My heart goes out to you and your family. Things can be replaced.

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss -I understand exactly how you feel ( lost everything to a fire in 99’ ) it is like a death -but it will get easier as time goes on - so thankful everyone is safe - prayers for you and your family as you pick up the pieces and move ahead- God bless ! And that’s a great idea @Nikkiroc I m sure I have something to send to help get started again too ! Please keep us posted !

4 Likes

I so sorry.

1 Like

I’m sure I have spare kits from my stock pile.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for you but happy about your Frankie

I’m sure I do too :grinning:

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you lost your home. Let us know what we can do to help.

1 Like

I’ll help! What kind of paint have you been using?

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear of your fire loss! Hugs to you!
I pray for you and your family that you are able to get settled
and have things restored.

1 Like