John John?

Looks like he started shipping yesterday from MacPersons. Has anyone received their invoice yet? I haven’t.

1 Like

I haven’t received mine. But I have preorder it just two weeks ago so I will probably not be in the first to get it.

1 Like

Don’t invoices usually get sent out about a week before the shipping date?

I paid for mine in full so I am just awaiting a shipping notice.

1 Like

I preordered and haven’t gotten an invoice.
Mac doesn’t show shipping?

I looked again and the calendar says he is “shipping soon.” Last night my crummy eyesight just saw “shipping.” So, figured there would be invoices starting. I wrote to Macs today and was told they do not yet have a shipping date and have not yet received the kits. So, wondering if the date is going to be pushed out a little.

2 Likes

He is a cute one!

1 Like

He’s been on preorder for a while now, I hope he will coming soon. I have preorder him and Blessing awake.

1 Like

Yeah, I think it’s been three months since he was on pre-order.

1 Like

They have been shipped in the UK, mine arrived today but I was out so I have to collect him from post office on Monday

2 Likes

I havent gotten an invoice from McP’s
Yet. Not sure how that works as i have always paid i. Full…decided to do the down payment as sometimes it takes forever for the kit to even come.

3 Likes

I just did the $10 preorder and I haven’t been invoiced.

3 Likes

Hopefully soon then!!!

1 Like

Just got mine out of box and washed him, is it normal for Tay Freitas kits to only have the JD number on the neck and nothing else, I’m worried buyers will think it’s a fake?

1 Like

It’s the same for Serena. Just the number on the flange.

1 Like

Ok thank you

Well, hmmmm, wonder what is going on with the orders at Macs. I thought dealers couldn’t ship until all dealers had received kits.

4 Likes

I did the preorder at Macs, but haven’t been notified that he’s in stock and ready to ship yet.

2 Likes

It’s not the first time that some kits where shipped sooner from a supplier. Then this kit is painted and already available before anyone else got it. I don’t think it’s fair but I don’t think we can do anything about it. Just wait.

5 Likes

This happened with my Jordis kit, in the UK it was released by one dealer a month before all other dealers, I had no idea and painted it then put it up for sale then had a message from Sabine asking which dealer I had got it from, perhaps I should message Tay Freitas and find out before I go ahead with John John

4 Likes