"Jesse" - New Kit from Bountiful Baby!

Hi Everyone!

We have a new prototype to show you! She is “Jesse”, sculpted by Kelly and Donna RuBert, and was masterfully reborn by Marie Gambus. Jesse is prominently displayed on our home page at this time, so come see!

[list]

[/list:u:3jygc0vw]

Bountiful Baby

Bountiful Baby
2140 South 3600 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Customer Service: 435-257-6217
Toll Free: 855-9REBORN

1 Like

Hi guys, thought you’d like to know that the link on the home page for the new prototype for Jesse, takes us to Sadie (who by the way I love!)

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Hi guys, thought you’d like to know that the link on the home page for the new prototype for Jesse, takes us to Sadie (who by the way I love!)

— End quote

When I click the link, it goes to the home page and shows Megan and the next baby is Jesse by “Angelic Lullabies Nursery” instead of Marie. After Jesse is Juan (Deal of the Day).

What I was talking about is if you go to HOME PAGE, click on Jesse there - it will take you to ebay for Sadie

[size=14]At least that’s what it did for me yesterday. I tried it this morning & it is fixed.[/size]

And I think Megan is adorable too…she’ll be another on my list I think!

Well. It doesn’t take you to eBay by Marie Gambus and that is the version of Jesse that is most likely to sell this kit for BB?