Jesse kit

My package arrived today with the Jesse Kit. Just pulling her out of the box, shes soooooooo cute! Shes gonna be a fun one to reborn. Thanks to BB for carrying such great kits~

3 Likes

@painterinthenig Her head is about 15 inches around. When shes put together she will be 22 inches long.

1 Like

So, she’ll wear a what, size 3/6 month? I love shopping for the bigger babies sometimes! :slight_smile:

@kareninflorida I am thinking thats about right. She will be a nice size baby. Karen did you order her as well?

Presley’s head was 15" too.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered her yet, but I sure think she’s cute so I just might have to have her :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got her yesterday also. I’m going to do her next. In the past, that size baby has always fit into 0 to 3 for me, so I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

1 Like

She is super cute. I just have her nails and then rooting. She is worth getting.

1 Like

Good to know the clothing size, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my yes! The kit itself is almost as cute as the prototypes. I have several babies in various stages of reborning so I cant start her just yet but I keep taking her head out of the box to look at her cute litte face. :smile:

1 Like

@lollipop_cradle I have a couple going as well trying to get them done. But she is sitting on my shelves looking at me with that cute little face screaming me next!!! LOL