Jenni's PIF - Updated and the WINNER is:

Out of 24 entries…

The winner of my PIF is @TanyaT! Congratulations! please personal message me your address.

Now it is your turn to come up with a pay it forward.

Thank you to all who answered. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

The rainforest would be nice

9 Likes

I think I’m with Michelle on this one. I’d go to Rose.

8 Likes

Ireland! I have always wanted to go there.

6 Likes

Id love to go to Egypt, it’s a bucket list place for hubby and I. We both love history and seeing such unique and amazing wonders. I’m a big ole nerd and a half and could go to places like they and read books all day long!

11 Likes

Germany!!! I love the history stuff from there, but my main reason would be to search for a lady that my dad was involved with and dated while he was stationed their in the 1950s, and due to a jeep wreck that nearly took his life, he wasnt able to tell her bye, and last letter she had written him, said she had something to tell him, that was very important. Anyway,. Needless to say my dad is now 74, he still has that letter, and we wonder if maybe I have a sibling living in Germany, and also wonder if she’s still living.

9 Likes

I want to go to Ireland with Kate, LOL.

6 Likes

I would love to go to Switzerland I think it’s just beautiful.

7 Likes

My mom and daddy’s house❤️

14 Likes

I would love to go to Italy… :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Waiheke Island New Zealand

6 Likes

Anymore places ladies?

2 Likes

Back to this place in Maui, Hawaii.

3 Likes

Charleston, SC.

3 Likes

Heading to bed soon but thought I would bump this back up in case any one is on that hasn’t seen it. :slight_smile: Good night.

1 Like

I would love to visit New York again

But I have also always wanted to go to Paris. I would really like to take my daughter there, she is 9 and I am not sure why but she is infatuated with Paris, it is even the theme of her bedroom decor

2 Likes

First choice Austria because I’ve always wanted to go there. Second choice would be Germany to see the castles.

3 Likes

I would go to the Doctor Who Experience in England! It’s my all time favorite show I’ve been watching since the classics lol.

3 Likes

Anywhere with turquoise water. I’ve also dreamed of a woodsy cabin overlooking a lake…

3 Likes

Any more places? :slight_smile:

1 Like