Jasper fairy seconds

I thought this little guy was all sold out and discontinued. But they have him in seconds today. Just thought I would share in case anyone else wants one.
https://bountifulbaby.com/products/1403

8 Likes

Love Jasper! I bought him long ago but just now got around to painting him.

6 Likes

He looks great. Does he have the same limbs as cupcake fairy?

2 Likes

No. They look similar (open hands) but Jasper limbs are thinner and maybe smaller since he is 14" and Cupcake is 15"

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you. It doesn’t show either if his body options in stock. I may just wait til he arrives to figure out a body that fits.

3 Likes

I see both bodies in stock. Neither are on sale though.

3 Likes

Jasper uses Cupcakes body. Why did I just order 2? I don’t know. I need to sell something, lol! My husband is going to go through the roof!

2 Likes

Maybe there was a glitch in the search bar when I looked. I put the numbers in and it said “item not found”. I thought that was weird…or it could be my wonky keyboard that keeps changing everything I type. :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh shoot! I’d love to have him, but really don’t have any doll money right now. :sob:

1 Like

I was going to use this week’s doll income on bills, groceries, and renting a steam cleaner. I chose to spend the steam cleaner money on a kit. The carpets can stay dirty another week. :wink:

5 Likes

LOLOLOL! You are my kinda woman!

1 Like

I just got a new apartment, afraid my money has to go to buying things like a bed and a fridge. :joy:

3 Likes

Clover seconds is on sale too. She was also discontinued.

1 Like

A comfortable place to sleep definitely outranks any new kit. lol

3 Likes