Jack or Posy?

Mac’s has a 10$ discount if you buy both together lol Gah I can’t decide!!

2 Likes

Do both

I want to, I’m just afraid that I won’t sell one or both of them in time.

We believe in you, i would go for jack, closed eyes cause as much as I love the way they look at me. They’re always looking at me :flushed: then when you sell jack you buy posey. Or but both and offer them as twins :woman_shrugging:t2:

You’ve already made up your mind. You want both lol. Christmas is coming. They will sell

1 Like

I do really want both, I put both in my cart along with the stuff I would need for them but I’m afraid of the total cost :rofl: And I’d have to buy layettes too. I know most people seem to have good sales at Christmas but I never have, which is a worrying sign for this year but I also wasn’t on reborns.com then.

At least you looking at it as investment. I’ve been collecting more kits than I’ll ever use just trying to get results that are “useable” by my high standards lol

2 Likes

I prefer sleepers so I will always choose the sleeper!

That’s understandable, I wish I could collect kits but it’s not really possible for me lol I have Journey for sale but she’s a bit pricey and I’m not sure if she will sell or how soon. One thing I’m not sure of is how versatile they are, I’m not sure how many different looks they can pull off. I’m really drawn to Posy’s expression but I love sleepers too. I have enough in my paypal to do it, it’s just going to set me back quite a bit.

2 Likes

I love jacks hands more and I swear I alway struggle to fit in eyes like any kit :joy: eyes hate me apparently!

2 Likes

Do you guys think Jack could be a girl? I have trouble selling boys lol I’m looking at layettes now to see if I can find some good deals

That’s a tough one, there both awesome. I don’t know who’s who. But I’m partial to sleeping babies.

2 Likes

Jack is the sleepy baby and Posy is the awake one, I should’ve put that in the first post lol I’m going to sleep on it. Carters has some cute outfits on clearance that would be precious on them. And I haven’t done twins in years so I kinda want to make some again. I’d have to buy mohair though cause I’m running low which is yet another cost to consider.

SO… I made a choice lol And now I have twins on the way. My thinking is that they’re new releases and I believe limited editions so they should sell nicely. At least I hope so. If not, I do still have miss Journey available for sale and I’m hoping she’ll sell soon too.

2 Likes

Open eyed

I decided on both of them lol

4 Likes

Good choice! :joy:

1 Like

My PayPal account disagrees :rofl: I really hope I can sell them fairly quick and/or sell Journey so I can still pay for my puppy in time.

2 Likes

I bought both as well :wink:

2 Likes