It’s sticking with me

Hello everyone I recently have had this thought in the back of my head and can’t get it out LOL I keep thinking about my babies fading in color! I have been told that using the right being supplies will prevent it and I just wanna make sure that it will 100% Prevent fading I have asked many people and you are all so wonderful for helping me out. I use reborn FX and golden how long have your babies lasted with reborn fx

2 Likes

I have a baby that is one of the early Saskias and she is fine. Sealed with Golden w/UVLS

1 Like

Many people have already answered you on your other threads about this topic, and have given you good information. The paints you are using are good paints. All things age, so eventually down the road, you could see some fading-there is no way to predict that. But your paints are premium paints, so take a deep breath and enjoy the ride. I just don’t know if anyone can give more information than we already have.

2 Likes

As someone who is into antique dolls… Can tell you that every material deteriorates, vinyl and pigments. No one likes to think about it, but in 50 years or so, projects of today will likely be sticky and/or cracked.
I’m still learning about reborning, and have zero firsthand experience, but everything I’ve read says that you are using what’s considered some of the highest quality paints for this hobby. Trust the experts, relax and enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

2 Likes

I appreciate it

2 Likes