Issues with macphersons kits and replacements

Update: I have been informed the limbs will be shipped separately! Thank you ladies for the assistance! Appreciate this forum and the people in it very much! :heart:

Hi everyone! I do not want to bash a company that I love, but this last week I got 3 kits with damaged limbs. One had slices that would maybe tear when weighted, two had black marks in the vinyl. I returned two sets of limbs for two different kits, sadly I am just more here to vent and see if anyone else is having these same issues with macphersons. I am not blaming them for the damaged goods, I sent them back and they will replace them. My issue comes to when I asked about my replacement parts. I was then told they would be shipped with my next purchase?! What in the world? These are customs, I bought and paid for kits. They came damaged, I waited while they waited for the parts to be received before sending replacements. I already didn’t like that, you sent me damaged parts. You should replace them immediately. But somehow I keep getting the run around and now am being asked to make another purchase in order to receive new replacement limbs. I’m actually pretty mad about it and think I will attempt to not shop through macphersons anymore unless I have to. They were my favorite company but now this is the second time I’m being told to make another purchase to get something shipped that is OWED to me. I hope I am not being petty but my customers may leave if I can’t get these replacement limbs. This all started 2 weeks ago and they haven’t even shipped the limbs back, they have had them since last Thursday. I guess I’m just venting and asking if this is their new normal response to anyone else? Buy another kit to get replacement limbs for two kits I already purchased and paid for in full. :astonished::thinking::angry:

1 Like

You’re not being petty at all. I’ve never heard of such a thing. When you return a defective item to a store you don’t have to buy something else to get an exchange or refund. Have you talked to Brenda?

5 Likes

The parts went directly to Brendas attention but I have been back and forth on help desk tickets and emails with Darla. I like them both! Have no issues with Macphersons but this has got me really upset. I already made an additional purchase 2X to be exact asking for my Macbucks kit to be shipped with those kits and they kept missing it. I finally got that taken care of and now replacement limbs are on hold until I decide to buy another kit. I just bought kits I wanted so I wasn’t planning on making another purchase right now, otherwise it wouldn’t even bother me so I am flexible. I just don’t appreciate the we have your replacement limbs and we will send them back with your next purchase response. Seems like they don’t care and I 90% buy from them for all my kits!

1 Like

That is ridiculous. I would be mad too.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t do any more help desk tickets. I’d call and ask to talk to Brenda.

4 Likes

Tagging her here might bring more attention about it straight to her also…

2 Likes

That is a good idea! I didn’t even think of that because they always direct me to help desk tickets :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

How do I tag them? I tried typing the name or company in but nothing popped up for tagging, maybe I didn’t spell it right :woman_facepalming:t2: Thank you guys for your suggestions! I just don’t want my one customer to walk off because of this long wait for limbs.

2 Likes

@MacPhersonCrafts :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! :joy::joy::joy: I did spell it wrong :woman_facepalming:t2: I was so flustered over even having to post about it, I was missing the MAC part and put Mc lol makes sense why nothing popped up. I appreciate your guys help with this :heart:

3 Likes

I agree. You certainly aren’t being petty. You deserve a refund without being required to spend more money.

1 Like

Odd request right lol I almost felt like she didn’t realize what she said but I’m happy they have agreed to send the replacement limbs separately without me placing an additional order! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m glad they’re sending you the parts without another order and I don’t think you weren’t being unreasonable, I would be very pissed myself!

3 Likes

That had to be a mistake or misunderstanding of some sort. I’m glad it worked out for you.

2 Likes

I agree! I’m thinking they are just slammed, I know the Delilah kits coming out has caused a lot of slowdowns! She is so popular! :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I just received a Jamie kit from Macpherson art & crafts.
Theres a slice/gouge in the head.
They are giving me a hard time and asking me to continue sending pictures because they cant see it.
Its defective and unusable.