Isn't This the Cutest Tink

Tink is one of those kits that usually does nothing for me. I just saw this one on Reborns and think is the cutest one ever. The little face is so sweet.

https://www.reborns.com/item/65473/10

Here’s one picture in case you don’t want to use the link to go to Reborns.

27 Likes

Yes! That Tink is adorable!!!

2 Likes

I love this artist’s work. She’s already been adopted.

3 Likes

Yes, all of her work is really good. I knew she was adopted, but wanted to share her anyway. Just so cute!

3 Likes

I too love her work

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Cutest Tink ever! I am going to go look at her other babies!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness absolutely adorable

2 Likes

Just going by her prices and that they are mostly all sold, I think she has to be great artist. They are all so beautiful!

2 Likes

I love that one too…I used to think she somehow made the eyes larger but now I think its just the framing and the “big hair” :wink:

2 Likes

FANTASTIC artistry, her work is outstanding :two_hearts:

2 Likes

NOPE…you are right…I talked with her a while back and she DOES enlarge the eyes using a dremel tool…believe me it’s HARD!!! I tried it on a couple of kits…but ONE little wrong move and you’ve ruined the kit!!!

I think it would be easier the more you did it though…I’m not used to handling the dremel…and mine is like a Craftsman…not a real Dremel…and I think it’s bigger and bulkier than the Dremel…a smaller tool would be easier to handle.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, Id be scared to do that but I was scared the first time I cut the back of an eye socket so I suppose, like you say, you’d get more accustom to it the more you did it.

I just asked my husband for a dremel LOL!

1 Like

Maybe that’s one reason why l liked this one so much more than others. It’s still the whole package as well. Just a cute baby overall. I have to go look at the eyes on other Tinks now.

1 Like

What did he say? :slight_smile:

1 Like

He said ok :wink:

1 Like

:slight_smile: That is good.