Is the search not working?

Anything I type to search on the forum comes up with nothing. Advise please. I hate to begin another thread when I’ve seen it discussed before.

2 Likes

I tried searching something yesterday and it did the same thing to me. I thought it was odd that there were zero results for what I typed in.

2 Likes

Ty, well I’m glad it’s just not me although I was hoping for an excuse for another computer. :rofl:

I thought it was just my phone being dumb :laughing:

We are waiting to hear back from BB at this point. I’d hate to think that all that history was lost.
Commenting on old threads seems to bring them to the forefront. So if there are threads you love, now is the time to bump them up.
I’m concerned it may not go back to “normal”. It’s been this way for several days now.

1 Like

If I could find them, I would bump them. That’s why I was searching :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, yeah it’s a catch-22. :woman_facepalming:t2: There is still “recommended posts” when you scroll down after reading a post. Hope that makes sense.

Oh, it’s called “suggested topics”.

I was about to create a similar post. It’s not fun. I wish we could have an update on this issue.

2 Likes

The worst thing is I am searching for the post where someone has sewed a boy/girl part on a body…I want to try it and don’t feel like asking Google for that😅

2 Likes

It’s not working for me either.

I can’t get it to work, either. Was looking for past threads on LLE’s newborn Charlotte and it said no results. I wonder if the system was purged (reset) because of all the room it takes to save everything over time.

1 Like

That would be awful! The search bar is my best friend!!!

2 Likes

I think I remember that one. :thinking: But maybe google could help if you include “Bountiful Baby” along with it?? :grimacing:

2 Likes

I thought I wasn’t using the site wrong and had felt bad for asking questions that probably already have answers!

https://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/anyone-else-having-forum-trouble/93556

1 Like

See my post called “While the search bar isn’t working”. I posted what has worked for me.

I’m finding the search still isn’t working right. Only subjects mentioned in the past week or so seem to be showing up. I did test search on “Serenity” by LLE, and nothing came up. This kit has been featured by artists on here in the past few years, but none of them now show up.

2 Likes

Yep, who knows if it will ever be back to the way it was.

1 Like

I hope it will. Seems that all topics were purged from the forum that are more than a month old. Like years of topics just gone.

1 Like