Is Jack by Nicki Johnston sold out or just out of stock

Does anyone know? Irresistibles has him listed as sold out. Macpherson’s has him listed and temp out of stock. I have a lady wanting one so we are trying to find out.

You should ask MacPherson’s. Sometimes when they list a sold out kit as temporarily out of stock it’s because they think they may be able to get hold of a few more.

Yea, I guess I could do that. Didn’t really think to ask them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let me know what you find out. I missed out on that sculpt and I want him now too. :wink:

I messaged them. I’ll let you know what they tell me!

1 Like

Jack is a LE of only 600. cityofrebornangels.com has him. He’s $173 US dollars.

1 Like

I’ll tell her. Not sure what she would wanna spend but she can check it out.

1 Like

@Katinafleming this is what they said

2 Likes

Awesome. So just keep watching. That works for me. :blush:

1 Like

Isn’t the cityofrebornangels.com in Australia? I would assume it would then be $173 plus shipping from Australia which is a lot! If I’m off base here, I apologize.

1 Like

I just looked. It is in Australia. But converted to USD the kits runs more about $135.

1 Like

They are. I made a mistake. The $173 is AUD. USD is $134.91 + $9.75 USD for shipping and $12.27 USD tax.

1 Like

I mean, it’s not bad for a sold out kit though.

2 Likes

Niki still has some on her website. Not sold out although be carful I’ve seen people on fb trying to sell him as sold out and charging $400 :roll_eyes:For a blank that’s just out of stock.

1 Like

Whats her website?

well he was in stock last week :tired_face:

1 Like

Yea I just looked too.

1 Like