Is it really that great?

Hi, is the Angel Silk stuffing really that great or is there an alternative thats just as good? Or are they all the same?

1 Like

I am not fond of it. It is very wispy. I prefer cluster stuff in the body and regular polyfil stuffing in the top of the limbs and in the head

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

I have a love/hate relationship with it lol. Great for newborn sized dolls but no matter how full I stuff the toddler sized dolls they are still floppy to some extent.

1 Like

I liked it when I tried it one time, for a newborn size doll. I really liked the stuff that Bobbi at Truborns has.

2 Likes

I love it! I use it in the bodies of all my newborns. Bigger babies and toddlers get polyfil

5 Likes

Thank you everyone.

I love it! I’ve tried almost every kind under the sun and for a newborn baby is my absolute favorite! I use angel silk and silicone baby fat pellets and their bodies feel so squishy and realistic.

4 Likes

I love it! There is no comparison to how squishy it makes my newborn babies. I usually add a little regular polyfil to the shoulder/neck opening area to keep it from packing down. The ticket is making sure you use plenty of angelsilk to get a good solid but squishy feeling.

9 Likes

Thank you.
Where do I buy silicone baby fat pellets?

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

I do the same!

Yep ditto!

I’m not a fan of it, it’s far too soft and light.

1 Like