Introducing Silicone Realborn Aero Asleep, 2 Months

Good evening,

We have an exciting new kit coming soon. Realborn Aero is our first silicone kit to be produced in the 2 month size. He is about 22 inches long and has the most adorable chunky legs and squishy cheeks. Our first prototype of him was reborn by Daniela Ardelean. We are in love with this adorable kit! You can find the link to sign up for his release here: Realborn® SILICONE Aero Sleeping 2 Months (22" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

You can also see more prototype photos as well as photos of the real baby here: aero2M asleep silicone - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

I’m very excited for this big boy!!!

4 Likes

Oh I’ve been hoping y’all would release a bigger silicone kit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He’s absolutely gorgeous and definitely a must have.

2 Likes

And I find newborns silicone heavy…:laughing:

3 Likes

Very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It just adds to the realism. :wink: When my Joseph was younger, he was so chubby that people used to make comments like, “Doesn’t it hurt your arms to hold him?” I found myself thinking,“Yup, it does.” LOL Thankfully silicone Aero doesn’t weigh nearly what real Joseph did.

-Jessica

7 Likes

I should add, I did love holding my chubby Joseph regardless of how my arms were tired sometimes. He just helped me build some muscle. :wink: -Jessica

7 Likes

We sure love to hold our precious little ones !

He will be fantastic to hold and dress, but not so much to paint, the limbs will be hard to hold while applying the paint, even more if the silicone is as floppy as the other kits.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Spice by Donna RuBert

4 Likes

Who I also love! That explains a lot

1 Like

Yessss…I knew he reminded me of someone, I just couldn’t think of who it was!

2 Likes