Introducing Realborn Silicone Shannon! First Prototype by Daniela Ardelean

Good evening,

We are pleased to introduce our newest upcoming silicone kit, Realborn Shannon Asleep.

Shannon has the squishiest cheeks and most posable hands. This beautiful girl is coming soon! You can sign up to be notified of her release here: Realborn® SILICONE Shannon Sleeping (18.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Our first silicone Shannon prototype is on eBay now. She was reborn by the talented artist, Daniela Ardelean. Daniela’s work is as perfect as can be. Just check out her auction for yourself. You can find her auction here: Shannon by Bountifulbaby Silicone Prototype - Artist Daniela Ardelean | eBay

Have a wonderful weekend!
Bountiful Baby

9 Likes

She is cute!

@bountifulbaby will she still be released in vinyl or will she only be a silicone now? I’ve been waiting for this one forever!!

2 Likes

She’s adorable!

Oh this one is cute!

Shame the cutest kits are in silicone. I’d love a vinyl version of Presley, Jameson, Maui and Shannon.

3 Likes

I feel the same way, especially since Shannon was supposed to be released in vinyl last year. There are so many vinyl artists who would love to purchase these kits :heart:

3 Likes

I assume she was lined up for the crappy factory. Hopefully she will be molded at JoyDolls

2 Likes