Introducing Realborn® Dustin! Prototype by Shirley Jones

Introducing Realborn® Dustin!

Our newest Realborn®, Dustin Asleep, is just as sweet as can be! His first prototype is on eBay now. He was reborn by the talented artist, Shirley Jones: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133544035359.

Dustin’s Realborn is about 20 inches long when completed and has full limbs. This little prince is coming soon! You can find the link to sign up for his release here: Realborn® Dustin Sleeping (20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

We also have a darling video of real Dustin to share with you. You can view the footage of sweet real baby Dustin here: Realborn® Dustin - Incredible real baby footage - YouTube.

Love,
Bountiful Baby

15 Likes

He’s beautiful!! :two_hearts: So excited for this one. Loved all those sweet newborn smiles he was giving in the video.

3 Likes

What a smilie baby! He’s definately on my list! I love the doll all crumpled and forelorn in the background of the video lol

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

I agree, it’s the blank version compared to this that might make me actually consider him

7 Likes

Yeah, all I can see on this prototype is hair from the nose up like a little werewolf.

2 Likes

Crumpled forlorn doll? Now I gotta look. Lol

1 Like

I don’t care for the prototype but OMG the video of his photo shoot just confirms what a cutie this little one is.

2 Likes

The sculpt looks alright, but it’s too bad that it didn’t capture the smiles he had during the photo shoot.

1 Like

The painting style of the prototype really isn’t my thing, but the blank kit looks adorable!

4 Likes

Was Looking at his blank kit again… he’s seriously adorable. His hands are precious and his slightly open mouth I love.
like his features

8 Likes

My first thought werewolf look. I don’t care for this artists style at all.The sculpt looks cute though.

6 Likes

LOL I was wishing that didn’t show. I often use a doll to test out my lighting before adding the real baby to the setup. The real baby doesn’t have as much patience as the doll does, so I let them cuddle with mommy while I get things right for them. :wink: I get so focused on the real baby that I don’t really pose the doll when I remove it from the setup, so that’s how that happened, lol. If I had used a reborned baby, I definitely would have taken better care though. :wink: I usually use a blank but assembled kit for this purpose.

Sincerely,
Jessica

2 Likes

Me too…I’m not a fan of this prototype artist

4 Likes

I do the same thing :wink: and it usually ends up in pretty much the same position :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Not a fan of that prototype either but I’m loving the blank kit. The little bend in the wrist and it looks like his face is slightly tipped up which makes me think he will be a good poser/cuddler

3 Likes

It’s actually quite endearing and it shows how versatile the kits are! Great for photographers practicing lighting :wink:

2 Likes

Guys, are we overlooking the obvious? This sculpt has great chubby cheeks.:hugs:

1 Like

All in all I think this kit will paint up beautiful and be very versatile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m
Thinking maybe like Skya

1 Like

I really cannot wait to see more versions of this baby!!
Please tag me if anyone sees one because I am interested!

3 Likes