Introducing 8 Month Brooklyn Asleep ~ New Realborn®!

Good afternoon!

We have an incredible new Realborn® coming soon! This is 8 Month Brooklyn Asleep. Brooklyn is about 23.5 inches long when completed and has the chubbiest cheeks! This squishy girl is absolutely adorable! You can find the link to sign up for her release here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3839.

Our first 8 Month Brooklyn prototype is on eBay now! She was reborn so beautifully by Samantha Rose-Harker. You can see Sam’s amazing prototype here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255082086349. Her auction is one to watch!

You can see darling photos of real 8 month old Brooklyn here: brooklynsleeping8month - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). We also have the sweetest video footage from her photo session to share with you: Realborn® Brooklyn 8 Month - Beautiful Real Baby Footage - YouTube. Real Brooklyn is such a gorgeous girl! We are thrilled to be able to capture her at this age.

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

18 Likes

Omgoodness can’t wait!

I love big babies! i want her!!

She’s so cute! Gorgeous prototype, too! She’s got so many bids already!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous!!! :heart: Definitely need her in my collection.

Oh I think I want this one! :rofl:

I want her.

I must get her…she’s absolutely adorable! :two_hearts::scream::two_hearts::scream::two_hearts:

Oh I like this one!!

1 Like

Those legs! She’s adorable. I hope they’re ordering a lot.

2 Likes

We have been talking about her for days. We all want her. Order extra BB. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Pray for good vinyl, flanges and no factory mess ups

7 Likes

This is the first one I signed up for notification. She is just adorable! She may not get sold but I’m gonna paint her. :grin:

3 Likes

Eeeeee she is ADORABLE! I can’t wait for this one!!!

2 Likes

She is so adorable and exactly what I have been wanting :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

She’s so sweet!

Why can’t I find info on this kit in BB’s website at all?
I just bought mine and would like to see the original baby.

She’s discontinued. Here’s the link to all her info and a video of the real baby!