Introducing 3 Year June ~ New Realborn® Toddler!

Good afternoon!

We are excited to announce that we will soon have an adorable toddler version of June! June was captured again at the fun age of 3 years old. She is the largest Realborn® we have made yet! She stands at about 36 inches tall once completed. She has full arms and 1/2 length legs (her legs go just above the knee). You can see more of her details here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3827. Don’t forget to sign up for her release!

Our first 3 Year June prototype is on eBay now! She was perfectly reborn by the incredibly talented artist Anna Sheva. You can see Anna’s amazing prototype here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254957303939. June is simply stunning with that amazing hair and eyes! Everything about her is just perfect!

You can see darling photos of real June here: 3yearjune - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Real June has such an adorable personality! Her photography session was such a fun one to do!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

15 Likes

This kit is adorable. I can’t wait to get hold of her. :heart_eyes:
Will she fit in a Nuwave oven?

I seriously cannot wait to put her in my ‘when I can afford to have it painted’ kit collection as a future sister to my Masterpiece dolls!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s absolutely stunning! :heart: Beyond excited for her release. Any idea on shoe size for her?

I cant wait to get her… I love toddlers! :heart:

I like her, too. I wish she came with her body.

3 Likes

I
CANT
WAIT
OMG
OMG
OMG
I am not even going to ask on an estimated date of arrival because I don’t want to get too excited and then have to wait I’d rather be surprised I can’t wait to see more versions of her she is definitely a must must must have

4 Likes

I am so happy to see pictures of real June! She is just too precious! I think she had a darling personality when she was a baby, as well. So happy we are getting her. I may have to break my kit fast and get that sculpt. :slight_smile: Thanks so much for sharing!

1 Like

Beautiful beautiful June!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Was never tempted to paint a toddler until now. :grin:

I know Ang…me too!!!
And with the partial legs…might just be possible…not sure about the arms tho???
:thinking:

1 Like

I’d say 3 or 4. My Masterpiece toddler doll is 29 inches and she wears a 3 or 4 depending on brand and roominess.

If the arms would fit into the NuWave, I would seriously consider getting her.

Me too!!! But that huge head…rooting :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I will use a pretty wig.

3 Likes

This is going to be my bday present :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lucky! When’s your birthday?

@quiltsabunch June 12 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well maybe she will be here just in time.

1 Like