Introducing 2 New Realborns! 3 New Prototypes on eBay!

We have 3 amazing new prototypes to share with you!

We have our first ever Realborn® Christopher Asleep and Realborn® Autumn Asleep prototypes on eBay now! Christopher was perfectly reborn by Silvia Ezquerra, and Autumn was reborn so beautifully by Shirley Jones. We also have an adorable new Louis prototype, reborn by Marie Gambus-Metayer. We are so excited for all of these amazing new Realborns!

Christopher is about 18 inches long when completed, and he has the most amazing lips! You can see more of his Realborn here: Realborn® Christopher Sleeping (18.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Autumn is about 19 inches long when completed, and her kit is the perfect amount of newborn chubbiness! You can see more of Autumn here: Realborn® Autumn Sleeping (19.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). You can also view adorable video footage of the real baby Autumn here: Meet Realborn® Autumn! - YouTube.

Louis is around the same size as Christopher (about 18 inches long when completed). Louis has the sweetest little sleepy smile! You can see more of him here: Realborn® Louis Sleeping (18" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

The auction links for all of our new prototypes can be found on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

With Love,
Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

Omgggggggg CHRISTOPHER ASLEEP!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!! Must have for sure!!

11 Likes

I wonder is Christopher is Charles’ little brother. They sure do look alike :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

They are all amazing, really drawn to Louis myself :heart:

2 Likes

They really really do!

Christopher’s head looks so bulbous haha. I love him!

Me too, not sure about his feet though. I think they are the ones that look like they are pointed straight up?

1 Like

Yep, I agree, I am also not a big fan of fists much less double fisted. But these may not be deal breakers, we shall see.

1 Like

I love Louis too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love Louis!!! Plus that’s my dogs name :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: ( well, one of the 6​:joy:)

3 Likes

I keep seeing Louis and I think he looks just like macey :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Ooooh siblings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s what I thought! I know macey already has a twin but Louis could be her triplet!

3 Likes

Oh wow, you are right. Macey is so tiny, maybe we will have a larger version

2 Likes