In denial!

I have Teddy Ruxpin, Grubby, the tapes and a couple of the books. Teddy still works but somewhere along the line I lost the piece that connected Teddy and Grubby. I also have all of my childhood dolls.

2 Likes

I understand for baby looking reborns. I donā€™t know if I would have guts to take Fawna with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope. I definitely wouldnā€™t take Fawna with me. That one bothers me for some reason. I can only imagine the strange looks Iā€™d get carrying him/her/it around.

4 Likes

Wow that is quite a collection.

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage I needed a pick me up so I ordered Barbie in the wheelchair from Amazon. I found Alopecia Barbie in walmart yesterday. They are just for display in my cabinet along with my Rosie O. Barbie. I may have to get a vitiligo Barbie too, lol.

2 Likes

I made a reborn with painted hair for my husbands bosses granddaughter who is 2. It was practice for me and that little hitter girl doesnā€™t go anywhere but daycare with out her doll. It makes me happy that she loves it so much and it make her happy and her family are happy watching her with it and seeing how she is so good with it. Dolls to me teach little girls how to be moms. If she tears it up some day itā€™s ok. I knew that some day it would look rough. It made a lot of people happy especially me.

Sheā€™s super pretty! I havenā€™t bought that one yet, Iā€™m still thinking of maybe getting the Ken in a wheelchair. If only he werenā€™t a basic blonde.

Hereā€™s my current Barbie dolls!

2 Likes

I love the two in the front! So tempting.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to remember to post a pic of my line up when she gets here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like