Immy brace?

This is Cassie’s newest for ordering on 7/23. LE of 600. I think she has Ava arms and Luciano legs? The limbs and torso seem too small for the head to me? I am passing on her.

5 Likes

Oh, when I saw the first picture - I was in love with her.

Now the 2nd picture concerns me. I definitely need to see more to make a decision :9

5 Likes

I know it is faster to reuse limbs, but I hate that

6 Likes

I dislike that too. Like they are to busy or lazy to create new limbs, but to mee less new sculpts, but different limbs would be more admirable.

7 Likes

Cute face but limbs and body look disproportionate to me too. I have passed on every new kit by her and was really hoping she would come out with one that I loved lol this one is just ehh :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

She would make a darling cuddle baby! Not a fan of the disproportionate limbs.

6 Likes

Head looks fat and sqatty like the others she has been doing with no neck…

6 Likes

I wish they would show new sculpts assembled and stretched out with no clothes.

5 Likes

I also wish kit dealers would show blank kit pictures like BB does

8 Likes

I loved her blank kit but seeing the prototypes made her an instant no

2 Likes

I’ll pass…:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Love the face but i really wish she would start sculpting new limbs instead of reusing some of the older ones lol. They are so out of proportion its ridiculous.

4 Likes

I’m really surprised she’s willing to chance her reputation doing it this way. Instead of cranking them out as fast as she can, she should just take the time to sculpt new limbs. Also, I wish the dealers would post pictures of the kits blank…it feels shady and misleading not to :unamused:

5 Likes

Someone mentioned that all pictures show her chin covered (ether with a hand or a blanket). If someone will see her with her face uncovered, please post here.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I want to get her, that second photo does look disproportionate but it may just be the angle :heart: I don’t like the way her ears are sculpted though. I wish she would take her time to sculpt, it just always seems so quick with her sculpts coming out.

1 Like

Nope, thank you! Another weird face :frowning:

My money is safe! :tada: :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

I don’t care about the limbs, her face is cute and I want her

2 Likes

Maybe she needs to crank them out as fast as she can since she made her editions so small she doesn’t make as much off of each sculpt now :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Cassie has several that have been advertised on her page as up and coming but they haven’t shown up yet, and now she has some that I’ve not seen in a preview before. Wonder when the others will come out. I think she needs to make them faster due to the small editions. And my theory on her sculpting methods is that she does several in a row that look similar because, I think, she is reusing the same sculpt in different ways. That’s why I’ve noticed in the past she has several in a row that look a lot alike. Then she will change the face entirely and use that look for several sculpts. I noticed that with Luxe and the others around that time, and then with Remy Ashton, and back when she did Sailor Rose and a few others, they all looked similar to me. She changes the look about every 3 to 4 sculpts, it seems. Anyone else notice this? I do like a lot of her sculpts, though. She’s been one of my favorite sculptors.

4 Likes