I'm on cloud 9

I just got two more doll orders for Christmas!! That puts me at 6, I think, here in just the last tlittle bit!! Plus I’m getting the chance to do sculpts I’ve always wanted to, but never got to yet. Now I get to do Eliza and Cookie!!! AND…today I sent finished pics to one of my customers and she comes back with “Ashton Drake has NOTHING on you!! She’s GORGEOUS!! I can’t WAIT to get my hands on her!!!” lol. I bout fell outta my seat!! I mean…I think I do ok, but I’m no Ashton Drake, lolol

Congratulations on your orders.

There you go, girl! Get to work!
No but seriously congrats on your orders… and better get a move on

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

There you go, girl! Get to work!
No but seriously congrats on your orders… and better get a move on

— End quote

Lol I k r!!! I’ve got three left at the moment. I just hate not to take whatever comes in, cause I know when Christmas is over, business will be for a while too :confused:

That is great news!!

fabulous, doing a happy dance for you!

THANKS everybody!! And 23!!! WOW!!! I’d pass out!!! lol. I’m tickled pink just cause, up til now, I think I’ve had maybe one person order from me before because they’d seen and like my work!!! It really makes ya feel good when that happens!! And it’s helped cover the cost of Christmas SOOOO much!!! I’m even thinking of buying us a new tv for the living room, to all of us, from Santa …we’ll see