Im just so excited

Im really excited!!! I shipped my Quinton to @WillowsWeeOnes so that she can paint him :smiley: i love her work so i jumped at the chance to have her paint me a custom baby. She just received him yesterday so in about two weeks he will come back home to me and ill weight him and assemble him. He will be my first crying baby…i will post pictures of him when he is home and put together :smiley: thank you again Willow for offering this service!!

15 Likes

That’s so awesome!!! Congrats Mel!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

She does paint an awesome baby! Congratulations, and I can’t wait to see him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww, thank you, @melcurll! :heart: I look forward to making your little boy! I am so glad that you are excited to receive him! :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations Mel, I can’t wait to see pictures of him when you get him home. Be sure to post pictures. How is the picture drawings business going??

3 Likes

Well i havent been able to draw cuz my printer wont print any photos and also i have been working so much that all i seem to want to do on my day off is relax and sleep… Lol

2 Likes

That’s too bad Mel, you did such a great job and seemed to love doing it. I get it though, sometimes life just takes over. Be sure to post any that you may find the time to do in the future.

3 Likes