Please update us on this.
If you go to the ROSE site under accommodations then it has the nearest hotels and their contact info.
I am hoping to go to Rose and am curious about the competitions. I saw on the facebook page that there are some but as I have never been I don’t know what types they have . Any info is appreciated.
Ann recently posted on the facebook page that the contest baby info should be up this week.
Here is the link (not updated yet) Check back often ![]()
Thank you!
What types have they had in the past? Is it like sleeping babies or competitions based on experience…?
They have catagories like begginer, intermeditate, advanced, ethnic, silicone, fantasy, realborn
The baby has to be 100% done by you, no sharing it prior to the contest.
Here is a gallery link to get an idea. This one is from last year
So you can’t share them…lol…One of my favorite things to do. Thank you for the information.