I'm Back and ready for Christmas!

Hi everyone!! Missed you ALL. My phone was on airplane mode for a solid week. Had a wonderful time with family, got a little sun, bought a couple of gifts and got some much needed rest. Missed you all very much.

23 Likes

Welcome home!!!

1 Like

Welcome back! LOVE that tree…WOW!!! Looks like a fabulous time, for sure!!! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time xx

1 Like

Welcome back Melanie,

Looks like you had a lovely time…

Don’t forget to have a look at the christmas challenge babies and sent through a vote for your fav 5…Voting ends at
9pm Est so only about 6 1/2 hours left to get the votes in… :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back! Remember to vote! :grinning:

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/voting-poll-2015-christmas-baby-challenge/31874

1 Like

Welcome back!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Welcome back😊

Welcome back…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum after such a lovely vacation. Now you have to get ready for Christmas.

1 Like

That picture was taken in the Melinia Mall in Orlando. Not sure I spelled it right. My sister-in-law took me there (drug me) was more like it. I wanted to go shopping like I wanted to jab an ice pick in my eye. We had some time before our flight left and she had to go pick up some cheese cake. I thought the tree was beautiful.

1 Like

Welcome back Melanie it looks like you had a great time-----Is the man in the last picture your husband? Why is he messing with his phone when he is on such a great vacation??? Love the tree but sorry you had to go shopping----I hate to shop unless I’m looking at baby things or handmade stuff.

1 Like

Welcome home!

1 Like

That tree is gorgeous! Lovely pictures. So glad to have you back!! :heart:

1 Like

OOOOO…I’m SOOOO jealous!!! I bet you had a WONDERFUL time!!!

1 Like

@lynn. That is my husband. It was the first day he had decent internet/wi-fi. He did really good on this trip. Normally he works 24/7. I take him out of the country so he can’t. Lol. That is 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman. We wanted to go to Rum Point which is a lot less crowded but our sister-inlaw had never been on a cruise and someone told her she HAD to see 7 mile beach. It was that crowded everywhere there. My husband was being very patient…right @MichelleP20? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Ok, that would explain it then!!! I forgive him-----thought he was being a “Grinch” and not enjoying his vacation and you!!

Leo says hi back at cha @MichelleP20😎

2 Likes