*******Voting Poll - 2015 Christmas Baby Challenge********

Yayyyy…It’s finally here!!!

First, a thank you to all the lovely ladies that made this challenge such a fun event for all of us. Your hard work and efforts are very much appreciated. (Especially for some of us who are far from family and will not be able to spend Christmas with our loved ones.)
You have given me, for one, a very wonderful Christmas gift– and I am sure others as well - I just want to take this moment to thank you all for allowing me to your host and be a part of this festive fun and family forum….

Voting Details

1. We’re voting on photos that best portray and inspire the “MOST CHRISTMAS SPIRIT” in their presentation and overall ‘effect’.

2. Voting is for forum members only.

3. Members can vote for their own entries.

4. Each member can only vote once so make sure you take time to look at all the photos.

5. We will be selecting 5 winners.

6. Votes must be PM’d to me on this forum.

7. Voting will run for 3 days starting November 27 at 11pm EST,
    and ending November 30th at 9pm EST.

8. Winners will be posted November 3oth at 11pm EST

9. Each member will make choices for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place. I will designate stars for each place.
    1st place – 5 stars
    2nd place – 4 stars
    3rd place – 3 stars
    4th place – 2 stars
    5th place – 1 star
    ( I will keep a running total of the number of stars for each entry and
    the winners will be determined based on total number of stars received.)

A big thank you to all the ladies who provided entries for this challenge and for the wonderful Christmas Spirit you have shown.

Just a short note – at the end of the challenge and once the vote results have been posted, I will be posting a little something on the forum that I hope you will all enjoy and it is just my way of saying thank you for allowing me to host the CBC for the loveliest ladies on the planet!!!

6 Likes

How adorable!! Are you posting the other babies in another post?

2 Likes

Sorry, I accidentally posted before they had all uploaded…They should all be there now… :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow!!! What an awesome family we have!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

Woohoo! I see all the precious faces now! :0) Thank you Starr!!!

4 Likes

THANK YOU STARR!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

WOW :smiley: Thank you, Starr!!! That is awesome.

1 Like

So sweet of you to post all these pictures :slight_smile: I never finished my baby and actually just kind of forgot in general even though you kindly reminded me so I didn’t enter- whoops! I can definitely say I have a favorite baby out of all of these. They’re all fabulous, though! Great job, ladies!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Very Welcome!..It has been so much fun…I sized all the photos the same for easy loading and thought they would all come out uniform but they still came in different sizes like I received them…not sure how all that works but I guess it has to do with the original photos or something…Anyway, All 31 entries posted up well…no problems so I’m a happy camper…lol :smile: Now, I have to go finish my little surprise and get it ready for the grand finale… :smile:

6 Likes

I am probably over thinking but do we only vote once for one photo or do we vote who we think should be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th?

Can’t wait to see your little surprise! All the babies are gorgeous! Thank you for putting this together Starr! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Christmas babies! Yea! I’ll have to think about it before I vote.

3 Likes

Wow! Everyone did an amazing job. I will have to get my votes together.

2 Likes

You will be voting for 5 places…Ist ,2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th…If you will just PM me with them in the numbers of the photos you like best in that order, I will take care of it from there. :smile:

4 Likes

As I scan down the pictures, it feels spiritual. The creativity and uniqueness of each doll as a representation of the artist.

5 Likes

Ladies and Gents…we are choosing 5 winners…Please PM me with your 5 top choices starting with your fav from 1st - 5th… Hope this helps if there is any confusion :smile:

2 Likes

This is gonna take some thinking overnight!! These babies are sooooo full of Christmas spirit. I love them! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Man, this is HARD!! Especially since we’re voting for the ones who inspire the most Christmas spirit-not who’s the cutest.

4 Likes

Wagh! This is HARD! They are all so cute and Christmasy!!!

4 Likes

Wow such adorable babies! There is so much talent here! Wonderful job everyone!

And a big thanks to Starr for coordinating the challenge!!

4 Likes