I'm a proud aunty!

I’m so proud of my nieces! Two of my nieces who I gave my first dolls to, have saved up enough money to buy the kit of there choice and the supplies for me to make them customs! They are only 8 and 6! The 8 year old chose Easton as a girl and the 6 year old has yet to decide but she likes Kameko. :heart::heart::heart:

16 Likes

That just warms my heart! You are going to have so much fun reborning special babies just for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thats wonderful!!
When my niece was 10,she and my sister came over to my house to make dolls, and my niece did a fantastic job!

2 Likes

That’s my plan! I told them when they each turn 10 I will buy kits and supplies and they can make their own as a birthday present from me! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a great auntie!

1 Like

Does anyone know how long it will take with everything that’s going on for an order from BB to ship? Usually it ships out the same day I order and takes about a week to get to me.

1 Like

@morgan123 I have an Elliot kit and Easton Head (they share the same limbs.) You are welcome to them, just pay shipping. I was going to make twins one as a Cuddle Baby, but I ended up having a love hate relationship with them. I’d love for them to go to a child that has saved up. Just let me know.

I also have Kameko if the 6 year old wants that one.

1 Like

@AtticFlowersDollArt Thank you! Can you send me a pm?

1 Like

OK will do!