If you could for one day?

Sit with an artist in the reborn field who would it be? My first would be
Silvia Ezquerra I love her work!

7 Likes

Ooohhh what a good question…probably Debbie Henshaw or Laura Lee Eagles!

4 Likes

I think I would have to say Romie Strydom.

6 Likes

I like Laura Eagles to teach me to sculpt! And Debbie for sure on air dry ! Good choices izzy,

4 Likes

Romie!! I would love for her to show me how those gorgeous silis are poured.

5 Likes

Not only poured but PAINTED!!

4 Likes

Laura Lee Eagles.

4 Likes

Tough choice for me. Romie Strydom or Bonnie Brown.

4 Likes

Her babies are painted beautifully, too. Sometimes, sculptors have other artists paint for them. Do you know for sure she does her own painting?

2 Likes

Ooohh Bonnie is a good one. :slight_smile: I think ultimately I’d have to go with Debbie for first choice though, she does amazing work, has a gorgeous collection AND horses! What’s not to love! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know. Probably one of you, I love all of your work. You all paint and root such beautiful dolls!

3 Likes

Linda Moore, her hair painting is the best ever!! She has given me a lot of tips.

1 Like

I would sit with Cassie Brace and watch her sculpt. I would ask her about armatures for sculpting and who it is her babies look like (because they all resemble each other and must be based on someone.) And I would ask her all about how she gets the sculptures made into dolls. And then we would go visit Silvia Ezquerra and watch her reborn one of Cassies babies. How fun would that be?

4 Likes

Silvia!

2 Likes

It looks like there’s going to be quite a party at Silvia’s house, LOL!

3 Likes

@honojane I’ll meet you at Cassie’s! I love her sculpts and love how the all look like siblings in some way or another! I want to see Cassies hands in action, she makes the most darling sculpts! After the sculpting is mastered and seeing Cassie bring to life one of her own sculpts (she has awesome painting skills also)! then we are off to be entertained by Silvia! Let me get my passport out of the safe place so I’ll be ready!

1 Like

Packing my bags! LOL

3 Likes

Definitely Laura Eagles and Debbie H. Debbie has horses and I love horses.

2 Likes

Horses? Oh, now I have to go to Debbies too! I love her work and horses are definately a big bonus. I haven’t had any horses for about five years and I sure do miss them but just can’t do all the hard labor involved in keeping them anymore. So lets all go enjoy Debbies!

2 Likes

Ok ladies…dont kill me on this but…
I love sylvias hair, best rooting hands down, im just not a huge fan of her real pink skin tones. Just my humble opinion. Variety is the spice of life.

4 Likes