IDTS Show 2018: Who's Going and Where to stay

Hey guys,

There are the two big doll shows coming up: ROSE & IDTS. Since I’m in GA, FL is so much closer to me, so I will be attending IDTS This year.

Anyone else going? If so, other than the main hotel where the show is, is there any other accommodations close for much better deals? Are any of you guys going to both shows? Let’s discuss!

2 Likes

I’ve never been to a doll show but live in Florida and thinking about going to the IDTS show. I’m four hours away so if I do attend, I’ll probably drive up there the day of.

2 Likes

I am scheduled to teach the air dry painting class there. So far no one has signed up so if anyone is interested please sign up so I don’t have to cancel the class!

1 Like

I’m going, it’s my first doll show and I am so excited!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for your class in February! I hope your class for the doll show fills up, your work is amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! We have a small group of 5 ladies for the Feb class so it will be nice and intimate.

2 Likes

Where and when in FL?

http://www.internationaldollandteddyshow.com/

1 Like

Oh yay, Happy Birthday to me! We usually hit Destin but might have to have a little FL detour this year. Hubby will be estatic.

2 Likes