IDTS hours

I’m not sure what day we will be driving in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am planning on Friday. Was thinking about staying over til Saturday but the show is so short Saturday I may not stay over.

I have an extra baby shower ticket if anyone is interest!

Ah ok now I understand Rachel. (I thought maybe your name was Ella too! LMBO!)
Ladies please do stop by my table and tell me who you are! I am terrible with knowing names both real and forum names, LOL! So let me know you are from here and who you are please. I would dearly love to meet you each and every one.

2 Likes

Your comment has thrown me a bit as I am not sure if you are being sarcastic and saying that I have somehow not been kind to you “all these years” or what. It disheartens me to know if that is the case as I would never intentionally be unkind to anyone. I do not know you or even your actual name but I can assure you that you along with anyone else would be most welcome at IDTS.

Ella is my middle name :wink: I’ll definitely be stopping by your booth to say hello!

1 Like

I didn’t buy tickets to get in yet. Can I get them when we arrive. Planning on Friday.

1 Like

@Vanniek, you are good!

1 Like

Ok ty!! :blush:

1 Like

@Vanniek You are welcome. Do you want me to make you a name tag with your name and Nursery name? It will look like this, but with your name.

1 Like

Sure if everyone is getting them :heart: I’m not sure anyone would know my nursery though lol.

1 Like

@Vanniek This is just for me and you to recognize each other. No one knows my nursery name either. :laughing:
Actually not just me and you. @anjsmiles is already there, and probably @pipgirl_el also, @ellakabella is going.
@Rosa05 cannot go, and I didn’t hear from @evelyn as she was planning her house hunting at this time.

2 Likes

@Vanniek

1 Like

Anyone going to the baby shower tomorrow night?

Yay!! Ty so much!! :grin::heartpulse:

1 Like

You are welcome.

Tomorrow!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sent you another pm :slight_smile:

I met Tahitie @Toutlaw today. It was nice to meet you. Hope to see some others there tomorrow.

1 Like

I hope you all are taking lots of pics!

1 Like