Idea for Bountiful baby website

I’m doing inventory on my plugs and rings,
and, it had me thinking, how much easier ordering the plugs and rings, (maybe even bodies or eyes?) if the chart on each dolls details page has a box you could click to add the plugs and rings etc. to your cart from there!!!
Omygoodness y’all this would help me so much :grin:.
Thinking I may need to email them and suggest it :thinking:

11 Likes

@bountifulbaby @dhsupport
I have no idea who to tag, lol.
But I would really love this feature!

1 Like

Not sure if you aware of it, but each kit has ‘Related items’ section where BB shows everything that it that chart, just click on the arrow to the right for more items, like plugs, eyes, etc.

5 Likes

You can. Just press quick view on the related items scroll bar

3 Likes

Yes. I’m hoping for a button you just click and add to cart from the kits page, instead of having to go to each items page separately.

2 Likes

Ok so I guess I didn’t know this, thank you :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

quick view pops up over the kit page and lets you add to cart, then exit and add a different item, etc.

but if you just click the box it will open the page to that items listing

5 Likes

Well this should help a lot :+1:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Like on MacPherson’s site, I agree it’s easier not to forget or have to search.

4 Likes

You don’t have to search. Do what @jlessser said on that Related Items scroll.

3 Likes

That’s what I said, you have to scroll. On Mac it’s right there when you put the kit on the kcart, no need to scroll and search.

4 Likes

I never knew this since I don’t use the quick view. I just open the regular page for the kit. I use the search to find a kit and when it comes up in the search box I click on it and it automatically goes to the item page, not the quick view.

6 Likes

I didn’t know this either

4 Likes

So totally agree!! Wonder if the could or would.

3 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Except they never include a plug for the head. I wish they would.

3 Likes

I think they used to do that before changing the website and never added it back I don’t know if they have the capability with the platform their website shop is on🤷🏻‍♀️

But yes I agree! The drop down option like macs has! I always order plugs and rings and bodies from macs with my order. BB not so much cause I’m afraid my baby is going to sell out while I’m fishing around for parts

4 Likes