I think I went crazy, but I am so excited

I usually don’t spend a lot on any one kit. My husband will kill me…ha ha ha but I just purchased twins (Mavie and Julie by Evelina Wosnjuk) and I can’t wait till they get here.

13 Likes

Simone, YOU are the one who cursed me! A long time ago you called something “adorbs” and I cannot say adorable without thinking “adorbs” now. Actually my mind has changed it into “dorby”. LOL I think “adorbs” is “dorby!”

3 Likes

Ohhhhjh those are so cute!! I’ve got this Leloukit by the same lady. Wosnjuk

1 Like

They’re so cute and should be fun to reborn.

1 Like

Love them. I can’t wait to see what you do with them. BTW if your husband kills you we will all testify that you said he would! Lol.

5 Likes

Lololololol I am so jealous!

1 Like

Oh I was looking at that sculpt also… She is so cute.

Thank you, I might need someone to testify on my behalf. I am hoping he won’t notice. :wink:

3 Likes

I will cross my heels for you!!!:heart:

1 Like

Maybe you could take nikkiroc’s lead and say it was for a really good “mop” you just had to have!! :grinning::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Those are one of my dream kits but since I really don’t sell my babes I can’t get them yet let Me know how the vinyl is though

2 Likes

I keep seeing those two. They’re tempting!! But I’m broke and I need to save for a bigger purchase so I’m out :blush: Look forward to seeing yours finished!

1 Like

Well don’t waste lasagne for your hubby.
Mine still took my cards for 6 months and I had a lot of dishes to do. Pouting…

2 Likes

I have to sell mine in order to be able to keep reborning. One of these days I will have a keeper. I wish they all could have been…Had my favorites!

2 Likes

I understand that. That is how I stay most of the time, hence; bb kits, they are much more affordable for me. But I sold Gavin (Ember) so I used that money to buy the twins, still excited

Oh sucks I was thinking that too… But I know it probably wouldn’t work and yes I would be stuck doing dishes and I would have to get up at 4:30am and not only make him coffee, but also breakfast.
:frowning:

2 Likes