I spy a new Realborn

What do you think?
I’m guessing it’s Brooklyn Awake… it looks like Brooklyn… what do you think?

8 Likes

Has to be! I couldn’t figure out why this baby looked so familiar. I think you are right!

3 Likes

Following

Confirmed :wink:

5 Likes

Yes I think so! One of my favorites!

Not liking the eyes…waiting to see more before making a true judgement tho.

They did say Steven and canon were coming soon…

2 Likes

Stevens sculpt is done and sitting on my desk, due too delays, Realborn steven will not be a available for a little while( it will be sometime this year though). Canon will be a lot sooner:)

typically from the time I finish a Realborn, You will see the prototypes 3-6 months later. Where as I have not shipped the original parts for Steven, it could be more like 6-9 months, possibly longer, possibly sooner. There are a lot of factors that determine how long it will be.

12 Likes

Canon will be sooner than Steven.

1 Like

Yes it is Realborn Brooklyn awake:) good eye!

5 Likes

3 Likes

How cool would it be to get to do a protege for guessing correctly :heart_eyes:

But I guess the prototypes are already done and sent out that’s why we are starting to see them.

How long before the kit is announced do you have prototypes done? Sometimes it seems like forever but the last few were pretty fast!

I completed everything your seeing now in October and November of last year. Its takes a bit before we have the vinyl prototypes and then they are shipped to the artists and usually a month after that you’ll see them hit ebay. It is a long process for sure.

2 Likes

Ooooh looks like Steven will be soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m eagerly anticipating a sneak peek! It’s been to long!

3 Likes

I hope so!! can’t wait to see what our prototype artists have created with him! :blush:

1 Like

They have his pictures up on the website.:slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse: He’s such a cutie.

2 Likes

I just saw them too and shared in a thread! I think I’m in love! One of the few awake babies I love

1 Like