I scored big lol

I scored big lol. My sister that has long, baby fine, natural hair just got an under cut and I got her hair lol :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Lucky you! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

only reborners would be excited about that! LOL!

mY youngest son has beautiful auburn hair that he has not cut for 2 yrs now. I told him he is not to cut, unless he lets me know first. I want what he cuts off!

11 Likes

That’s so awesome! I’m actually kinda jelly lol. Can’t wait to see the babies with it!

3 Likes

My daughter had her hair cut twice. I was supposed to send it in to locks of love but just never got around to it. Now I’m thinking I should keep it in case I ever want it.

2 Likes

Score! My daughter has been offering to cut her hair for me and asked me how much I wanted lol hers is long blonde and thick almost to her butt. I told her she better not cut it!

3 Likes

That is exciting!

2 Likes

Lol nice! My nephews hair is getting kindve
shaggy, he said when he gets it cut, that he’s gonna donate it to me for my dolls :joy:

3 Likes

When my youngest was a toddler, she got ahold of some scissors and cut one of her ponytails off. Her hair was beautiful. Looked like baylage- started off medium brown and got progressively blonder towards the ends.

That ponytail is hanging out in my doll studio and will be used on a toddler. Only a reborner could see the bright side of having their kid walk around for 6 months with a mullet. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes