I preordered Cleo

It’s been a long time since I preordered a doll. Nothing has been grabbing me. But I just preordered Cleo. I really like this one.

15 Likes

She looks like Roxy, most of her sculpts look very very similar to me! She’s adorable! Can’t wait to see what you do with her :heart:

3 Likes

She is cute

Not preordering right now but I do really love her! I’ve been waiting for her since she was just a sneak peek, I love the little preemies!

1 Like

I agree that she is adorable. I wish I didn’t have SO MANY kits in my stash!

She is a very lovely kit

She is adorable! Please tell us if she is proportionate when she arrives.

2 Likes

I wanted Roxy, but then it turned out she has a giant head :frowning:

1 Like

We’ll now you are scaring me

I was going to order this one too, but after some these pics I’m assuming the head will be way too big for the limbs like her other recent ones :pensive:

5 Likes

I ordered her too but now I’m having second thoughts. In her listing it says she is 20 inches long on Irristables. On another site it says she is only 16-17 inches long. When I went back on Irristables site , that say Roxy is 20 inches long in the Cleo listing. So she was misrepresented in that listing. I don’t usually do babies that small.

2 Likes

I checked her out on irresistibles and I see what you mean. That’s very misleading. I ordered from Tru born so I knew she was a preemie.

1 Like

So many of Irresistibles listing are like this. Some even have pictures of other kits on them. It’s super confusing especially if you aren’t super familiar with kits or you just aren’t paying close enough attention to catch the mistakes.

4 Likes

I messaged and let them know that their preorder on her were messed up. They messaged me back and said that had checked and it is wrong and gave me the option to cancel or credit to my account. Hopefully they will change it so know one else makes the same mistake that I did.

3 Likes

Hopefully. Too bad they don’t fix all the other messed up listings. Good you get to cancel if that’s what you decide