I need help to find a kit that looks like my daughter

This is a picture of my daughter and I want to make a doll that looks like her can anyone tell me a kit that looks like her,

Thank you

5 Likes

BB Ladybug or Amelia?

1 Like

Gabriella by Regina Swialkowski.

She is beautiful!! Someone should make a kit of HER! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Thanks miss kitty

1 Like

Thanks Anne I think lady bug is cute but I don’t like her limbs, and I’m afraid of Amelia’s eyes they look to big but I did think about BB Kenzie I can put teeth in. Tommy by Sandy Faber looks like my daughter when she was younger.

2 Likes

She reminds me of Madeline!

If you could find her, sweet and sassy kit

2 Likes

Never noticed how cute this kit is before! Also they are having a buy 1 get 1 free sale on the Little Hearts of Hope kits. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great match!! She’s precious :blush:

@sewhot has these heads for sale and Silly Goose (2nd one from the left) reminded me of your daughter
http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/prices-reduced-selling-most-of-my-stock/47553?u=summer
It’s the last picture in this post

these are the ones I found

2 Likes

I think Bonnie by Linda Murray because of the pointed chin. I used this one for my bi-racial granddaughter mainly because of the chin and the almond shaped eyes.

2 Likes

I agree pschomaker I think the second picture is Bonnie now I just have to find her

OOPS that is Katie Marie by Ann Timmerman in the second picture

I considered Katie Marie also. I can’t remember where I got Bonnie…I think ebay. Here is my real live granddaughter next to my finished doll. This was taken before I removed the shine. She is 12 years old now and loves seeing this doll displayed.

Wow you did a great job thanks for posting the pictures. Is he head soft or hard?

She is soft, but not super soft like some of the newest ones. I also like the Bonnie kit because she came with full limbs.